Friday, March 14, 2014

Elder Sighting 03-21-2014

Diane - do you have a friend with the last name 'Chandler' from Bentonville, AR with a son on a mission in Murray? I'm really not a stalker, but would LOVE to chat with her...her son is coming for dinner tonight - could you 'introduce' me? I saw that you are also her 'friend' on fb (and in case you forgot who I am...maiden name Haines) 
Like · 
  • Diane Knighton Jones I remember you! Yes, Valerie Lewis Chandler is one of my most favorite people! She and her husband, Greg, were in our ward when we were just starting our families. We served together in callings and had a great friendship as women and as couples. She had boys and I had girls. I'm sure her son is top notch as a missionary. When they completed school they moved far away and we've only had limited contact since. But we still get Chrstimas cards every year and keep up a little. She has a blog athttp://www.valerie-chandler.blogspot.com/ where you can see the amazing woman she is and the awesome family they are. I'm sure if you messaged her she would be more than delighted to talk to you about her son. (Is this what you mean by 'introduce"?) If you need me to do anything else, let me know!
  • Jackie Westenskow Fantastic...the fact that you tagged me serves as an 'introduction' - I wanted to be sure she's the right misisonary mom. He seems like a great kid - looking forward to dinner with him tonight 
  • Valerie Lewis Chandler Well, isn't this the sweetest little FB chain ever???? Nice to see your cute face, Diane, and Jackie-- a new best friend. How nice to meet you!  Do you want to "talk" her on this thread, or do you want to TALK? 479 696 9251 if so. I"ve got a smile on. Thanks Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment