The weather has been sitting in the high forties this week and should
continue to do so. Everyone says it's just a really late January thaw and it'll
get cold again but I'm kinda hoping it will stay nice. It might mean frisbee for
zone activities or zone workouts??
I'm enjoying staying in one area for longer than 4 months! Getting to know
so many of the members of the wards well is a lot of fun. It's cool to get to
see how by creating a foundation of member missionary work we're starting to see
so many things come around! Especially people that members have been working
with for a while. We kind of cycled out of handing out "What should I do?" sheet
and are handing out 21 day promises again. Miracles are happening all the
time.
Danny's baptism was a great experience... he has so many people he's known
for so long that are his age. All it took was a little prodding from his
girlfriend to come around, haha. We went to temple square with he and Tiffanie
which was super fun as always.


No comments:
Post a Comment