Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Letter 05-07-2013

Dear everyone,


This new area is insanely fun. It's good to actually be teaching again. I think I was getting a little antsy with the inability to have ANYONE to teach. But I think I'm sane again.

We've got a couple great investigators - a nine year old who's mom is being a great help, and a part member family with a couple kids. They're both joys to work with and really have desires to press forward with baptism. Which is always good :)

Training isn't as scary as I thought. It's not much different, especially since Elder Ciavardini (that's how you spell it!) is mature enough to handle the load he does. There's honestly not much to train him on. So we just go and work. Midvale is great, woo.

-Elder Chandler

----------
I have to skip thought again this week. With more people to email now it's harder to get the time to write everything I'd like to :( Gotta have some time to play dodgeball hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment